Looking for best air fryers? Air fryer is a cooking appliance. It gets the food cooked by using hot air. It can be used to cook various kinds of food.
Air fryer uses a small quantity of oil which means a healthier food is prepared. If you are looking to purchase an air fryer it is important to be well informed on the things you need to know.
Also, an awareness of the different kinds of air fryers available is important and you should have a proper knowledge of how it is used.
Table of Contents
- Best Air Fryers 2023
- 1. Cosori 5.8 QT Air Fryer – Big Capacity with 11 Presets Cooking Programs
- 2. GoWISE USA 5.3 Quart Air Fryer – 8 Cooking Preset & Smart Cooking
- 3. US PIEDLE 3.7QT Air Fryer
- 4. US PIEDLE Air Fryer XL
- 5. Yedi Total Package Air Fryer XL
- 6. Cozyna 3.5QT Air Fryer
- 7. Secura 5.3Qt XL Air Fryer
- 8. Avalon Bay 3.7 Quart Air Fryer
- How to Select The Suitable Air Fryer to Buy?
- Types of Air Fryers to Consider
- How to Use an Air Fryer
Best Air Fryers 2023
1. Cosori 5.8 QT Air Fryer – Big Capacity with 11 Presets Cooking Programs
A Cosori Air Fryer does a lot more than just air fry, it gives us that little extra for expertly cooked meals, impressive sides, roasted vegetables, deserts and many more with its 11 original presets on a one touch LED panel for easy selection of the type of foods such as Poultry, Seafood, Shrimp, Bacon, Frozen Foods, French fries, Vegetables, Bread, Desserts and more. Simply select and then let the machine take care of the rest.
Cosori air fryers also offers you the preheating option which you are not likely to find in many other air fryers. Preheating food in a Cosori Air Fryer takes about 2-5 minutes and visibly increses the food texture. It also boasts of a keep warm option to keep your food warm until you need it and a shake option to remind you when to shake the food.
It also has a detachable inner basket which is non stick, easy to use and even easier to clean.
- An improved ergonomic angled display to provide better viewing.
- Capable of preparing up to 100 recipes.
- 11 readily available presets.
- 5. 8 quarts/ 5. 5 liters capacity that can serve 3-5 persons.
- BPA free larger and more usable square basket with space to put more food.
- Digital one-touch screen menu.
- 100 original and delicious recipes.
Cosori 5.8 QT Air Fryer Reviews
Just pull your Cosori Air Fryer out of the box, and it’s ready to use with its very self-explanatory buttons.
It looks great on the kitchen counter and is usually a topic for conversation when it’s sighted. Everyone that sees it wants to own one too.
The cookbook included in the Cosori air fryer is really good and each recipe has a picture with it, so you always know what exactly to expect.
The included cookbook also tells you exactly which button to push on the air fryer, so you are actually learning how to use your air fryer while cooking instead of reading an instruction manual cover to cover before putting on the fryer.
Pros & Cons of Cosori 5.8 QT Air Fryer
- Detachable basket and pan are dishwasher safe.
- It has one of the largest and deepest baskets in an Air Fryer (10 by 10).
- The many controls are easy to use and self-explanatory.
- It has a preheating option.
- There are no accessories specifically designed for this air fryer, though there are some parts that can be bought separately that fit it.
- The cookbook does not show the recipes for bread and cakes, it just has photos of it.
- This particular Air Fryer is unable to remember your last settings used for temperature and time.
2. GoWISE USA 5.3 Quart Air Fryer – 8 Cooking Preset & Smart Cooking
The GoWISE USA 5.3-Quarts Electric Air Fryer well equipped with a 10 piece accessory set, LED display , eight (8) cooking presets, a timer up to 60 minutes and fifty (50) plus recipes is the ideal fryer for many.
The new series of GoWISE USA Air fryers have an extended cooking time of up to sixty (60) minutes with a wide temperature range of 170F – 400F. The built-in cooking presets include Fries, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp, Steak, Cake, Vegetables, and Fish are designed with optimal times and temperatures for air frying needs.
It is equipped with 50 starter recipes. The accessory set helps you to do more than just fry, the air fryer can be transformed into a grill, toaster and more.
- It has an extended cooking time of up to 60 minutes.
- With it’s XL (extra large) size, it is able to cook family size quantities even up to four burgers at a time.
- It comes with accessories such as a kebab rack, toasting rack, standard rack, grill pan, pizza pan, baking pan, silicone muffin tin, resting mat, silicone mitts, clamp tongs and a pack of parchment paper.
- It is compact and easy to store under kitchen cabinets or anywhere else.
- It is ETL Certified and designed with several safety features such as automatic shut off and a handle equipped with a button guard to prevent any accidental detachment.
GoWISE USA 5.3-Quarts Electric Air Fryer Reviews
The cooking pot is well made even when it was accidentally dropped on the tile floor, the only damage to it was a small dent.
It works as it is advertised. Cooks very fast and is easy to clean. It is also very portable that you can even take it with you on vacations so that you are at home away from home.
It can also be used it to reheat food once you learn to play with the time and temperature.
It is a great purchase that makes healthier cooking easier. It is also a great gift that is sure to be used by the recipient.
Pros & Cons of GoWISE USA 5.3-Quarts Air Fryer
- It has an XL size, convenient for cooking.
- It has a very compact size and is easy to set up.
- It has a 10 piece accessory set.
- It has multifunctional abilities.
- The timing in the cookbook seems to not be wrong. In some cases, it is too much and in other cases not enough.
- There is no replacement basket.
3. US PIEDLE 3.7QT Air Fryer
The US PIEDLE Air Fryer uses the latest advances in rapid air flow technology to circulate hot air at high speed to cook your meals thereby producing a crispy fried texture with very little to no oil.
It has multi-functional abilities. It can fry, roast, bake, or grill anything, this makes it the ultimate cooking machine. Optional size of 3.7/5.8 quart cooking capacity which has been designed stylishly. Compact size that fits perfectly in nearly any kitchen.
It has a digital touch screen with easy controls on an LED panel where the time and temperature for the perfect cooking settings are displayed. It is equipped with 1400W power, Auto-off Function, and adjustable temperature from 175-400 degrees.
- 360 degree rapid air circulation technology for faster and evenly cooked meals.
- It does not need oil to cook, but if you want your food to be crispier, you can spray on a little bit of oil directly on the food.
- Made of stainless steel, nonstick material.
- It has a family size cooking capacity that offers about 85% less calories than traditional fryers.
- The Detachable Basket with a cool touch handle that makes it easy to transfer food from the air fryer to your plate quickly.
- Non-stick FDA-certified pan with detachable basket equipped with cool touch handle.
US PIEDLE Air Fryer 3.7 Quart Reviews
It saves valuable cooking time especially for working families. It is also fast and convenient and the food tastes almost the same as real oil-fried foods while much healthier than the oil fried ones.
The led screen on the US PIEDLE Air Fryer is very clear and easy to read, it also has a sensitive touch screen with a rapid response.
The machine is also easy to clean with running water and dish soap or simply by placing the detached basket and pan into a dishwasher.
Machine is easy to clean with running water and dish soap
The basket has a non stick coating. It is a very easy to use appliance, food it cooks has a very good taste, It is an absolute five star appliance.
Pros & Cons of US PIEDLE 3.7QT Air Fryer
- It boasts of high tech touch screen controls.
- All the accessories are dishwasher safe.
- It also has an automatic shut off functions for safety.
- The owner’s manual is poorly translated.
- Sometimes the pre-set settings cooks the food too soft.
4. US PIEDLE Air Fryer XL
The US PIEDLE 5.8Qt Air Fryer is a great investment for your kitchen. It uses the latest advances in air flow technology, by circulating hot air at high speed.
For this reason, try to be careful when you are pulling out the handle from the air fryer. Also, you should only press the release button when you need remove the food out from the tray/pan.
It can be used to fry, roast, bake, reheat or grill foods with its wide range of accessories that allows you to Fry, Bake, Grill and Roast. The pan is made of a stainless steel, nonstick material, and the US PIEDLE 5.8Qt Air fryer has a 5.8 Quarts / 5.5 Liters capacity with a 1400W power and temperature of 175-400°F.
The timer can be set from 1–60 minutes on a Digital LED Touch Screen. All the acccesories for cooking are also dishwasher safe. If hand washed, it is recommended to dry the frying basket and pan after cleaning.
For best results, preheat the Air Fryer for 2-3 minutes as this helps the Air Fryer to reach the desired temperature before putting in the food.
- It has a large cooking capacity of 5.8 Qt, hence the XL in the name.
- The time and temperatures are displayed on an LED display for easy control.
- It has a 360 degrees rapid air circulation technology for even and fast cooking.
- The detachable basket makes for quick and easy serving.
- It is non stick making it easy to clean.
US PIEDLE Air Fryer XL 5.8 Quart Reviews
If you would prefer something on the larger side, then this particular air fryer is your best choice so you do not have to cook in multiple batches.
The US PIEDLE air fryer 5.8 Qt is incredibly simple to use. The instructions and recipe book that it comes with also provides accurate times and temperatures for cooking.
The basket has an option to remove the bottom tray, making it easier to serve food. The tray is also a very nice copper tray which has an option to divide it in two sections so you can fry two things at once.
Pros & Cons of US PIEDLE 5.8 Quart Air Fryer
- It automatically comes on when the basket is inserted.
- It is easy to clean and does not smoke.
- It has a touchscreen display.
- After sometime the non stick coating comes off the basket.
- It is bigger than its counterparts and takes up space.
5. Yedi Total Package Air Fryer XL
Yedi is a brand you can trust as seen on shows like Oprah’s favorite Items, The View, InStyle, Business Insider and even more. It has been rated as the Best Overall Air Fryer by Business Insider.
The Yedi Total Package Air Fryer has a one-touch smart preset selection which manages all the temperature and time calculations for your meals. With the Yedi Total Package fryer, your fries, meals, sides, and desserts are ready to be air-fried.
It has a highly effective air circulation that evenly cooks food within while keeping the outer textures crisp.
It has a deluxe accessory kit included which contains a cooking basket divider for cooking two meals at once, a cake carrel, a pizza pan, a multipurpose rack with 3 stainless steel skewers, a rubber mat for placing on top to protect surfaces, a silicone cupcake pan, 50 perforated parchment papers used to keep food from sticking to the cooking basket and a comprehensive user manual.
- It comes with a recipe book that contains 100 delicious recipes.
- Preheating and reheating options that only takes 2-5 minutes.
- PFOA-free, BPA-free and dishwasher safe removable nonstick coated basket.
- It has an automated shut off function to prevent overcooking.
- The easy to use LED touch display screen to help you make excellent choices and then the machine takes care of the calculations.
- Has adjustable temperature of 170F-400F and a timer up to 60 minutes.
Yedi Total Package 5.8QT Air Fryer Reviews
This unit is so large that it can easily fit meals for a family of 4-5 persons. And you can cook a whole meal in about an hour without hovering around the oven.
It helps you prepare meals that are “restaurant quality”. It has got the best ratings for the price.
This air fryer actually cooks food much faster and it gives you a much crispier texture. It has great digital controls that are easy to use.
It is an incredible piece of machinery that works perfectly for small to larger portions of food. It is very fast, efficient and also allows for cooking in the healthiest way possible.
The Yedi Air Fryer has managed to single single handedly satisfy a lot of dietary concerns, it is an amazing product with a lot of accessories to make its use easy.
Pros & Cons of Yedi Total Package XL Air Fryer
- It is very durable & not noisy at all.
- Good for large scale meals because of its size.
- It has a sleek design that looks good in any kitchen.
- The accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Some parts of the machine are not properly screwed on for some of the machines and you may have issues with it.
- After a while, the non stick coating of the basket peels off.
- The power cord also gets faulty after repeated usage.
6. Cozyna 3.5QT Air Fryer
Cozyna Air fryer 3.5Qt cooks your favorite foods with a spoon or less of oil. It is the perfect tool for making healthier meals with less than 70% of oil.
2 famous recipe books with over 50 recipes created exclusively for Airfryer use come with this air fryer.
It has a 3.2 Liters capacity, weighs 11 pounds, uses about 1500 Watts, has a 30 Minute Timer, a temperature control adjustable to up to 392 degrees and is dishwasher safe.
With the Cozyna low fat fryer, it is possible to cook in a variety of ways that of course includes frying while consuming about 70% less fat than you would when cooking with a traditional oil fryer. air fryer technology has proven to be the healthiest alternative to frying with oil.
- 1 cookbook and an additional e-book with more than 50 recipes included.
- It can easily be cleaned and is dishwasher safe.
- It is lightweight but very huge.
- The body design is very attractive and sleek.
- It allows you to enjoy your favorite meals with full flavor, less to no oil and zero guilt.
- It is an all in one fryer that fries, grills, bakes, and roasts food using a tablespoon or less of oil. It is also being used to make chicken, burgers, fish, fries and many more.
Cozyna 3.5QT Air Fryer Reviews
It has a fair price, it is well designed and comes with a really nice recipe book.with only 2 pieces to clean, which are the basket and what the basket sits in, it is very easy to clean.
The Cozyna 3.7 Qt is an Air Fryer that is easy to learn to use, it has already earned a place in many kitchens.
This Air fryer has performed beyond any expectations, it makes the best wings, and fries both regular and sweet potato ever.
It has a really nice packaging. It also takes half the time to cook frozen snacks from the freezer and there is no need to preheat.
Pros & Cons of Cozyna Air Fryer
- The appliance is very lightweight and can be lifted easily.
- All detachable parts are dishwasher safe.
- It has 2 recipe books for more cooking options.
- The temperature marks wipe off after a while.
- Product quality is a little bit questionable.
- Coating on the basket also chips away with time.
7. Secura 5.3Qt XL Air Fryer
Extra large capacity 5.3L with circulating hot air technology fries, roasts, grills, reheats, and bakes for greaseless and efficient countertop cooking.
Secura 5.3 Quart Hot and Crispy Electric Hot Air Fryer has a rapid circulating hot air technology that fries, roasts, grills, reheats, and bakes resulting greaseless and efficient countertop cooking, great for locking large fry basket that cooks dinner for one or more perfectly.
The cooking Pan and metal basket are removable, easy-to-clean and are all dishwasher safe. It has an extra rack with skewers accessory set and 50 air fryer recipes in a recipe book.
It has a heavy duty design that gives you many years of use and a smudge-resistant exterior that aids cleaning.
- 1700 Watt motor that is able to heat up quickly and save energy.
- It has a 5.3 Quart capacity for cooking larger meals.
- The convection technology seals in flavor and moisture.
- Modern design to complement any kitchen.
- Provides healthy, yummy meals for the entire family.
- Timer is able to run up to 60 minutes, offers all in one convenient cooking.
Secura 5.3Qt XL Air Fryer Reviews
This is definitely not another clunky device that would be of high maintenance and hard to clean. It is so easy to clean up that the basket sometimes only requires wiping away.
This air fryer is very highly recommend for you if you are constrained for time and have some trouble being in the kitchen for to long.
Most of the fryers are louder than we expect them to be, but this one is definitely one of the quieter ones. It also has all of the important safety features and offers easy cleaning.
The Secura air fryers are simply so much easier to use than a full blown oven, you can also use them oven for many other things. More importantly, they are able to cook faster than the large convection oven.
Pros & Cons of Secura Electric XL Air Fryer
- User friendly with easy to read and adjustable controls.
- Comes with bonus accessories.
- Does not radiate any heat.
- It is very easy to use and does not require pre-heating
- Sits firmly on the counter without lidding around.
- The knobs are hard to turn around because they are too smooth.
- The basket is not even, it doesn’t sit well in the counter.
8. Avalon Bay 3.7 Quart Air Fryer
The avalon bay air Fryer is one of the most innovative products that is also useful, deluxe and healthy. With its rapid air circulation technology, it is a great addition to any kitchen.
It comes with a 3.2 liter oil less fryer, a recipe book with 52 pages, a 30 minutes timer, a baking set with two pieces, and non slip feet.
This air Fryer gives you several cooking options as well as reheating options. It works similarly with an oven but even better as it has an XL fan technology inside it which removes fats and oils from the food and allows it to drip away through the drip basket.
It then air-fries the food by way of lifting the oil by convection and coating the food with it so the outside of the food is crispy and the inside is soft.
It is a good investment for anyone that is leading a healthy lifestyle but still wants to enjoy their favorite foods. With its compact design, the Avalon Bay Air Fryer gives you the opportunity to bake, grill, fry and even roast foods that are exceptionally healthier than fried foods. It is the healthy replacement for deep frying.
- 3.7 Quart capacity with temperatures ranging from 180 to 400 Degrees.
- Non BPA plastic with removable basket that aids food transfer.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Sleek design with a carry handle.
Avalon Bay 3.7 Quart Air Fryer Reviews
The Avalon Bay Air Fryer is slightly less expensive than the other brands of air fryers. It has a perfect size if you do not need to cook for more than 4-5 people at a time. It heats up quickly, runs very quietly and is also very easy to clean.
It is a great gadget that works great once you get to really know how to use it. It could easily turn out to be your favorite gadget once you get to understand the basics on how to operate it, along with a few parameters regarding setting the temperatures and times for a few foods and quantities.
A good way to substitute frying and get rid of all the calories. This Air Fryer saves you at least 300 calories per meal so dieting is a little easier.
Pros & Cons of Avalon Bay Air Fryer
- The fryer has a non stick flat bottom which allows for easy cleaning.
- The technology does not make the kitchen smoky while cooking.
- Cheaper than its counterparts.
- It has no separator for the baking basket.
- It is relatively small and not convenient for large scale cooking.
How to Select The Suitable Air Fryer to Buy?
Selecting an air fryer to use involves putting a lot of things into consideration. You have to consider the quality of food that you desire, your schedule and the time you want to spend while cooking and the ease of using the appliance. Some of the points to consider before selecting an air fryer are as follows:
You have to check for air fryers that fit into your budget. It is important to determine the price of an air fryer to know if you can afford it before further considerations.
When you make a list or a mental note of the variety of air fryers that your budget can cover then, you can go on to consider other factors that should influence your choice.
Check the rating of the air fryer on the website where you want to buy it from. Most consumers will give their rating on a particular product based on their experience in using the product. Oftentimes these ratings are reliable, so an air fryer with poor consumer rating might have mechanical and technical issues and may not be an ideal choice.
Read through the consumer reviews available, if there are any, to know the possibilities and limitations of the air fryers that you are considering before you decide.
Some consumers go as far as giving a detailed description of their experience in using a particular product. These reviews can also inform you on the various practical strengths of an air fryer.
Air Fryers Size
You should put into consideration the size of your kitchen and the amount of your space you expect the air fryer to occupy and this should guide you choice. There are different sizes of air fryers available and it will be necessary to choose a size that best suits you kitchen.
Check the User Manual
Choose an air fryer that is easy to use, in other words suite your needs. It is more preferable to purchase an air fryer that has no complicated directions for use.
Also look out for an air fryer that is easy to control. When cooking with the air fryer, there will be cases where you will need to set a timer or control the temperature.
Watch Out for Minimum and Maximum Temperature
Check the temperature range of the air fryer depending on the variety of foods that you desire to cook with the air fryer. This will help you determine the usefulness of the air fryer to you in achieving your meal goals.
Types of Air Fryers to Consider
There are currently various types of air fryers available and it can be confusing to decide on the best air fryer to select. Here is a list of 5 commonly used reputable air fryers with good consumer ratings and interesting features which you can check out.
- Cuisinart Air fryer
- Philips Air fryer
- GoWISE Digital Air fryer
- Avalon Bay Air fryer
- Cosori Air fryer
How to Use an Air Fryer
There are some general guidelines on how an air fryer should be used. However, you must also discover the specific guidelines required in using the specific air fryer that you have. Some of the general ways to use an air fryer include:
Heat the air fryer before cooking
Heating the air fryer before cooking will assist in equalizing the temperature and air flow in the air fryer before you begin the cooking proper. This will ensure adequate circulation of heat and air on the food being cooked.
Do not put an overload of food inside the air fryer
Try as much as possible to minimise the quantity of food that you cook in the air fryer at a particular time. Ensure to cook the food in proportions that are not too much if you are cooking in large quantities.
Keep the air fryer clean
Ensure to keep the air fryer clean by handwashing the air fryer basket after cooking. You can also use some sprays that will keep the food from sticking which will make the washing less tedious.
Shake the cooking basket occasionally
Shaking the cooking basket occasionally helps to achieve an even cooking.
Cook foods with less moisture
Before you cook the food in the air fryer, whether it is your French fries, chicken etc. Ensure that it has the least amount of moisture that it can possibly have. The less the moisture, the lower the splashing inside the air fryer.
Discover the various things your air fryer can do
It is interesting to know all the kinds of food you can prepare with your air fryer. This will help you to enjoy using the appliance. Check reviews, user manuals and also enquire from friends that use a similar product to know all the possible things that your air fryer can be used in cooking.
Leave a Reply