Are you looking for a way to take control of your beard? The one and only answer is to use a beard trimmer.
Nowadays, beards are a popular trend among men of all ages. That’s why you will find this guides to the best beard trimmer of most use.
You are going to learn how to get the best trimmed and neat beard today, just by selecting your trimmer right with our buying guide.
Table of Contents
- Best Beard Trimmer 2023
- 1. Braun BT3040 – Beard Trimmer with 100% Precision Control
- 2. Philips Norelco 9100 – Perfect Precision Dual-sided Reversible Trimmer
- 3. Wahl Cord/Cordless – Rechargeable Beard Trimmer
- 4. Panasonic ER-GB40-S – Home Beard and Mustache Grooming Made Easy
- 5. Philips Norelco 7200 Series – Cut Hair Quickly without Making a Mess
- 6. Remington MB4045B The Beardsman – Full Beard Grooming Kit
- 7. Wahl Lithium Ion – High Tech Stainless Steel Groomer
- How to Choose Beard Trimmers?
- Beard Trimmers Buying Guides
- Beard Trimmers Advantages
- Beard Trimmer Benefits
Best Beard Trimmer 2023
|Beard Trimmer Model||Price||Running Time||Corded / Cordless||Warranty|
|Up to 60 Minutes||Corded and cordless||2 Years|
|Up to 60 Minutes||Corded and cordless||2 Years|
|Up to 2 months||Corded and cordless||3 Years|
|Up to 50 Minutes||Corded and cordless||2 Years|
|Up to 80 Minutes||Corded and cordless||5 Years|
|Up to 120 Minutes||Cordless||-|
|Up to 4 Hours||Cordless||5 Years|
1. Braun BT3040 – Beard Trimmer with 100% Precision Control
Want a clean and nick free shave? Braun has the perfect solution for your shaving experience. Braun has a very high reputation in the market and that is just because of the products it designs and the quality it provides to its customers are both remarkable. The Braun BT3040 Beard and Hair Trimmer gives you the ultimate shave and grooms your hair in just the right way. Say good-bye to all your razors and blades.
The Braun Beard Trimmer provides you the perfect precision and amazing simplicity to use. It delivers the desired length and the fine trims that are the hallmarks of gorgeous looks. It enables you to acquire your favorite designer styling, keep long bread or short trims. The adjustable trimming combs are totally based on customization.
- It has a lifetime pledged power. It amazingly performs 60 minutes of successful operations with 8 hours of recharge.
- The LED indicator provides the updates about the battery status to avoid sudden shut downs and delays.
- The sharp precise blades have a certain life time working proficiency. These blades are high in performance and enable you to enjoy any style of your choice.
- The blades made up of stainless steel are ultra sharp in nature and can easily cut through strong and thick hairs without any tugging effects.
- The machine is fully washable to ensure a good hygiene.
- It can be used as corded as well as cordless.
- It is light with the weight of 1.2 pounds, ideal to handle with convenience.
The length range between two removable trimming combs is from 1mm to 20mm with 39 length settings. It also gives you an ultimate control with the precision dial of 0.5mm steps. There are two fixed combs and one short beard comb for fine trimming of your small length beard and to have good control over your styling.
The range of long hair comb is even higher, from 11mm to 20mm, sufficient enough to style a healthy beard. You can use it like a hair clipper for developing numerous styles. The Braun Beard Trimmer also has a Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor with it that is free of cost. It helps in making contours and defining the lines with its flexball technology. The product dimensions are 2.2 x 6.1 x 8.7 inches.
Pro & Cons of Braun BT3040 Beard Trimmer
- Water resistant body. You can always wash it with water, this is one of the unique features in trimmers.
- The battery timing is long and sufficient enough for its purpose.
- The attachments are adjustable and customizable to facilitate the consumers according to their needs. The comfy grip makes it safe and easy to use.
- The travel pouch is not a part of this product, which is a great need.
- The power button is not appropriate and is therefore difficult to operate.
- The bare blades are not sharp enough.
Braun BT3040 is a fantastic product with great quality. It gives a nice look even using the lowest setting after five days without shave. The results are a neat and clean shave with utmost precision. The dial feature on the razor is exemplary as the adjustable combs prevent hair tearing with smooth running. It is ideal to change your look using this trimmer as well. Many hairstylists have recommended the use of this trimmer.
It trims every hair at equal length giving a neat look. It is very convenient to use and handle due to its low weight. The blades and trimmer are easy to clean. It is safe to use with minimum risk of getting nicks and cuts. The performance speed is high as well. The aesthetic outlook of this trimmer is appealing and attractive which is an added advantage for the users.
The only trouble is that there is a European plug attached with it. Consumers may need to buy an additional adapter to fit to the socket. Furthermore, the added Gillette razor is fascinating to create delight for the customers.
2. Philips Norelco 9100 – Perfect Precision Dual-sided Reversible Trimmer
When it comes to beard trimming, Philips always has the best products especially designed for men. The most important quality of beard trimming is consistency. A perfect shave means that all the hairs are equal in length complimenting each other. The purpose of a perfect shave is to give a neat and tidy look throughout the day.
Comfort, consistency and durability are the key features every guy expects from a trimmer and the Philips Norelco Beard trimmer has it all. Even if you have a bushy and tangled beard, this Philip’s trimmer will give you natural and beautiful trim from all angles. Philips has promised its customers that this trimmer is made to last for long.
- Built in laser guide helps you pre align your trim lines before you start.
- Dual sided reversible trimmer, high performance and detail trimmers on each end.
- Self-sharpening blades.
- 1 Hour of cordless use with 1 hour of recharge time.
- Up to 17 different length settings providing the utmost precision, minimum of 0.2mm length.
- Adjustable zoom wheels, allow you to adjust and lock the length.
- Comes with a storage pouch and two different combs.
This trimmer is the only trimmer with a laser guide that helps to achieve ultimate precision. This full metal dual sided trimmer has 0.2mm precision settings with a laser guide to shape your beard in the best way and style. The laser guide system projects a sharp line of light that helps you trim your hair with perfect alignment. The zoom feature is for setting the trim length. This gives a fine and even trim.
The dual sided reversible trimmer has a 32mm trimmer on one side and a 15mm trimmer on the other side. Both provide a close and detail cut to your beard. The trimmer has self-sharpening steel blades that are skin friendly and give a perfect trim. This trimmer is water resistant as well. The Philips Norelco comes with a detail comb and a beard comb for the ease in styling and length. The trimmer has an LED display that shows the length settings adjusted by you.
Pro & Cons of Philips Norelco 9100 Beard Trimmer
- The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer provides an excellent value for money especially the ultimate laser guide system makes it worth buying.
- The laser guide is a helpful feature for the newbies and stylists.
- The 17 length settings provide maximum performance.
- The fast charging capability is one of the best features in this trimmer. If your trimmer runs out of battery, you can plug it in and use it.
- The laser guide might require some learning curve for those who want a traditional trim or highly experienced in trimming.
Overall this trimmer is a winner. There is no need to oil it and cleaning is easy as the trimmer is water resistant unlike others. The dual sided feature provides a flawless, nick free and perfect trim with straight lines giving you a fresh neat look. Customers love the laser guide feature and this is the main key factor that makes them choose this trimmer over the others.
There are some consumers that really don’t use the laser guide feature but still like the trimmer for its precision and consistency in shave. The battery time is another convincing factor that many customers like. People who go to work early in the morning everyday find this trimmer very easy to use and fast for trimming purposes. The Philips Norelco 9100 gives you a neat look and also helps you maintain your beard length and appearance.
Easy to use, consistent and precision are the top qualities of this outstanding and advanced trimmer by Philips.
3. Wahl Cord/Cordless –
Rechargeable Beard Trimmer
Wahl has introduced its Cord/cordless rechargeable trimmer to ease your shaving experience.
Wahl Clipper Corporation, founded in 1919 in Illinois, USA, has a reputation of making grooming appliances and products for humans and animals as well. It comes as a lightweight trimmer that is easy to lift and use. The contoured ergonomic handle makes it easy to grip. The blades are sharp and give a fine trim to your beard.
The beard regulator allows the trimmer to go at difficult positions. The battery can work up to 2 months with one recharge although you can use a corded charger whenever in need. It has a light sensor that indicates charging.
- Contoured ergonomic handle that is easy to hold and take in grip.
- Grounded teeth and lades for fine and accurate shaving.
- Operated as a corded and cordless trimmer.
- Travel case is also among the accessories that come in the box of this trimmer. You can carry it easily anywhere and anytime.
- High-carbon precision- ground steel blades
- Beard regulator with six positions & Memory regulator
The main positive thing about the product is a small size making it lightweight. The guide combs allow you to trim your long and short beards effectively. The blades are grounded to give a fine and sharp trim. You can make edges and curves sharper and finer by using these blades. The finesse that the blades add is incomparable to other trimmers in the market. The blade oil allows you to make sure that the blades are running smoothly.
One of the main things is the fact that the blades and teeth are self-sharpening which you can easily compare with the other trimmers whose blades slow down after a short time. The trimmer holds the voltage very well so you don’t have to worry about charging while traveling. It is an easy traveling companion. You can get fine trimming at such a low price, which is a great hallmark set by Wahl.
Pro & Cons of Wahl Cord/Cordless Trimmer
- The product comes at a very cheap price and has all the main features that an expensive trimmer has.
- It gives extra care while trimming the hair at difficult places.
- The regulating beard heads allow it to reach every curvature of your face. The oil keeps the blades running smoothly.
- It is a blessing if you are someone who has to travel a lot for business trips or anything. You can use a corded or cordless charger for charging the trimmer.
- The blades are made of steel while guides are made of a plastic type. It has been reported that the guides suffer breakage at some point.
This trimmer is an ideal tool for the ones who are new to growing beards. It is cheap, easy to handle and light in weight. It comes with a 3-year warranty, which is quite an impressive deal to make since you don’t have to change it every now and then.
4. Panasonic ER-GB40-S – Home Beard and Mustache Grooming Made Easy
Panasonic is a well reputable company that has been providing customers with electronic solutions since a long time. The Panasonic ER-GB40-S 19 Precision Hair and Beard Trimmer is another great product to add in their product line. Men who love to style their facial hair will fall in love with this trimmer and we have some facts to prove its excellence.
Panasonic precision trimmers are the products designed for personal grooming, self care and comfortable usage. It has an adjustable interface with convenience based 19 precision settings. These ranges from 1mm to 10mm to enable the users for customized length of beard according to their desired styles.
- This Panasonic trimmer has sharp blades that are tilted at 45 degrees for better result and are made up of high quality stainless steel. They provide a better trim with more precision.
- It has an adjustable dial feature with 19 settings for precision. It quickly makes your bread a perfect one.
- The design of the product is highly ergonomic and masculine. It is supported with a rubberized grip to avoid mishandlings.
- The Cordless feature makes it easy to use anywhere. For longer shaves; you can plug it in.
- The machine is absolutely washable. You can clean it quickly with water and it will do no harm.
- There is a cleaning brush as well which is especially designed to clean this trimmer in a well manner. The cleaning brush helps remove the hair stuck in the blades.
- The machine is rechargeable, so no need to worry about changing batteries.
It has the cordless operations capability in case of dry trimming and a strong rubberized grip to hold for wet operations. The blades are designed as acute to 45 degrees and are made up of stainless steel. This design ensures the precision based cutting at a fast pace with sharp blades. There is a cleaning shutter for hygienic purposes. Panasonic’s ER-GB40-S is equipped with all the crucial accessories like charging station, a cleansing brush and the maintenance oil for smooth trimmer operations.
Pro & Cons of Panasonic ER-GB40-S Beard Trimmer
- Different trim settings, 19 in number, truly illustrate a great feature. You have all the options to enhance your looks according to your preferences.
- The simple process to adjust the settings via dial feature is very convenient for the users.
- It is waster resistant and can be cleaned more efficiently.
- The trimmer is totally noise free.
- The long charging time of 15 hours is very unpleasant for the users. The 15 hours recharge only gives 50 minutes of usage making it the worst option for travellers.
- It’s heavy weight which is troublesome to carry.
- It is also mandatory to oil the blades after cleaning with running water, which is a trouble as well.
This trimmer does what a every individual needs. One difficulty is that the cut is less close to the skin than desired. Another flaw is that the longest setting of adjustable guard is very short actually.
The trimmer is not a good choice for travellers due to its short battery life and huge charger. If you have a short beard, you will absolutely love this trimmer. But for long beard lover, this is not something for you guys.
5. Philips Norelco 7200 Series – Cut Hair Quickly without Making a Mess
The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200 is specially designed for men that want a neat and clean shave every morning before going to work. It has provided customers with a great trimming and grooming experience.
The trimmer works very well due to stainless steel blades that help prevent skin allergies. You can customize the beard length using the zoom wheel technology. You can separate the attachments and wash them easily. Dry usage is prescribed more as water may damage the system.
The blades are not self-cleaning but are self-sharpening. The precision trimming and lift and trim technology allows you to do an even trim with fewer strokes. This trimmer will give you a nick free shave every morning.
- The trimmer has vacuum clean technology that will help to clean 90% of the hair.
- 20 cutting length settings ranging from 0.5 to 10mm.
- Runtime of 80 minutes after one hour of charging.
- Battery is Lithium-ion type and is rechargeable.
- Corded and cordless charging.
- Stainless steel blades and washable attachments
The trimmer has been given positive reviews since it has all the features under tan affordable price. The corded and cordless recharging is a blessing since you can use it while traveling. The trimmer is easy to clean since its attachments can be removed easily. It cleans all the hair making sure that the mess is reduced to a minimum.
The variable cutting lengths allow you to trim your beard according to your liking. There is no need of oil for the smooth working of the blades. The battery timing of the trimmer is also suitable for long usage. It can last up to 80 minutes after one hour of charging. So it’s a package, lesser time to recharge with more time to use.
Pro & Cons of Philips Norelco 7200 Series Beard Trimmer
If you are the one who are new to the beard trimming experience, you will probably come across with a sink full of beard hair. To manage this mess, you must opt for this trimmer.
- Although it is a bit heavy, it is easy to use and has a comfy grip.
- It is suitable for beards, nose hair, head shaves and body hair.
- The trimmer’s design is modern but the material used to manufacture this trimmer is not reliable. Plastic used in the guides sometimes break which is not a good sign from the manufacturing point of view.
All in one package, with all the features that are necessary in any trimmer, make it a preferable choice for men all around the world. Excellent charging and battery timing, ease to use, easy to carry, suitable for all sorts of beards, accuracy, and precision of the trimming makes it worth the money.
6. Remington MB4045B The Beardsman – Full Beard Grooming Kit
The Remington MB4045B is a full kit to trim and groom your bread. It has an excellent cutting performance and strong powerful battery that is sufficient enough for a nice trim in the routine. The outstanding lithium battery facilitates your smooth operations up to 120 minutes without any sort of interruption. It has simply more battery strength than the typical NiMH systems.
It has sharp blades and fine trimmers to endorse your neat looks with a tamed face. It has an XL comb as well that helps you to groom your bread up to a graceful length. Besides, the other adjustable combs assist you to boast your looks. For each and every grooming prospect of your bread, you simply need The Beardsman. It is available with money back guarantee within 60 days of purchase.
- It has zoom wheels that enables you to just lock-in and move on. It promptly regulates and constantly manipulates the positions of the operating combs by fixing them tightly and safely at the appropriate length.
- It has a detail trimmer as well that is responsible for precision. It gives the elegant shape and fine-tunes your side burns along with other similar areas where it is hard to reach.
- It has quick release blades that are smooth enough to be cleaned easily without any trouble. Hence facilitating the maintenance procedure and hygiene of your machine.
- The blades are of mainly two types; the self-sharpening blades and the precision-cut blades.
- The power source is cordless and therefore easy to use.
- The kit has three combs for different purposes and eighteen length settings available.
The users simply love this kit. Particularly the boar brush and the shears are up to the mark. It delivers a fair value for money. This machine is perfect for those who like to keep a long beard because it provides a neat look to long beard as well. It is an essential component of daily routine grooming activities of a typical individual. The size is so appropriate that it easily fits in the hand of the user, reducing the risk of mishandling. Hence it is comfortable and safe to use.
It is a perfect trimmer machine as it possesses all the crucial features that a typical man would need for his grooming. The added attachments like brush and scissors are very fruitful for the overall usage of this product. Another element of comfort is that it is so easy to switch between alternative attachments according to your needs. The weight of the product is acceptable and in accordance with the usage methods.
Pro & Cons of Remington MB4045B The Beardsman Beard Trimmer
- The Beardsman Trimmer just needs 4 hours to recharge to perform for full 120 minutes.
- The major benefit is the presence of the T-blade. It also has a large sized foil shaver.
- It is a well designed product in perspective of its outlook. Apart from aesthetics, the fine metal coating is resistant to injuries as well.
- The battery life is fascinating with properties of a turbo charger.
- The instrument is totally waterproof. So there is no need to worry about handling it in your basin.
- The only demerit of this product is that of the absence of vacuum suction characteristic.
In terms of value for money, durability and performance, this trimmer has satisfied a lot of consumers. The long lasting battery timing is the best feature. The complete set of accessories available with this product is also of the same high quality.
7. Wahl Lithium Ion – High Tech Stainless Steel Groomer
Wahl has introduced a stainless steel beard groomer for the men who like to stay sharp and smart. So you don’t need a barber now. All you need is to buy this Wahl Lithium Ion Stainless Steel Groomer to make your life simpler. It grooms, trims and shaves off your beard, giving it a gentle and sophisticated look.
Wahl Clipper Corporation, a company based in Illinois, USA was originated in 1919. It has a huge reputation for manufacturing the signature patents for the trimmers. The multi-purpose grooming tool from Wahl is a tool that has redefined the laws of grooming and sophistication.
- The high-tech stainless steel design provides high performance and precision in grooming the guys from head to toe.
- The groomer has lithium ion batteries that provide ultra-speed, power, and precision.
- The trimmer provides a work time twice as much as the common trimmers along with the fact that the speed is almost four times more as well.
- It is the best traveling companion since it is easy to carry in your traveling case.
- The grinding feature of the blades allows you to make finer details of your beard.
While writing a review about such a remarkable and detailed product, it is necessary to make sure that all its features are correctly described and assessed. The outclass metal design allows it to be easily handled. The weight of the product is easy to carry. The blades are sharp and give a fine shave.
The main feature is the blade head that is interchangeable. The lithium ion batteries allow it to be used for a longer period of time with some users who have been using it for 6 to 7 months. Guide combs come with a lot of attachments that you can adjust according to your beard size.
Pro & Cons of Wahl Lithium Ion Stainless Steel Groomer
- One of the main pros of this product is the fact that it comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Although it is not cheap but the value for money is really good since it comes with a very good design and durable material.
- Suited for every beard type as well since you can choose a lot of attachments to trim your beard according to your liking. It is easy to attach and reattach the trimmer heads.
- It can get to more difficult places like the nose and ears as well.
- Some people have stated problems related to automatic turning on and off of the groomer.
- Do not use it for wet trimming since water damages the system.
It is certainly a good groomer and trimmer for your beard and body hair. It gives an all-round performance in this regard. Although the detailed nose shaving and guides have been reported to cause some troubles. Yet it gives extremely fine and delicate shape of shave, giving you a gentle and sophisticated look.
How to Choose Beard Trimmers?
Now, let’s take a look at the features you should be assessing when selecting your next beard trimmer. You should compare the following features:
• Power source
• Trim length
• Other added features
On our following sections we will explain each one of these points in detail.
Quality is important, because if it is not right, the beard trimmer will break easily. You should prefer a device that will last for years instead of a disposable machine. To assess quality, search for the specs. The beard trimmers that are made out of stainless steel (fully) will be the most durable. They may be a bit more expensive, but it will be worthy.
The power source for a beard trimmer is something to consider in advance. Most models that provide more power are plugged directly to your outlet. However, recent models have improved significantly. Most cordless options have motors that are strong enough to trim your beard perfectly.
When it comes to cordless, you should check what battery options do you have. The best is to go or a rechargeable version. Some beard trimmers include a special battery and a customized charger that will allow you to plug and store your device at home. If you intend to use it just while you are at home, this is the best way to go.
For frequent travelers, there is much more to consider. A rechargeable battery may be an option as long as it is standard, and you can get non rechargeable batteries for your device too. That way you can use the non-rechargeable batteries while you travel and forget about the discomforts of recharging. To save money and take care of the environment, use the rechargeable batteries at home.
Waterproof used to be a matter of price, because the options were limited and considerably costly. Now the story is different. Waterproof is becoming a standard when it comes to beard trimmers.
With a waterproof device, the best advantage is that you can perform a wet trim while you are in the shower. That poses significant benefits when it comes to time and efficiency while trimming. However, not everybody likes to do their beard that way.
Even if you are not fond of showering and trimming at the same time, consider waterproof. Just the fact that your trimmer will be a resistant device and easier to clean is worthy.
The trim length is one of the most important factors when it comes to selecting a beard trimmer. Despite there are options that have different settings, the truth is that you may only use one or two. If you are fully aware of your desired beard length, then the trim length selection will be automatic.
However, when you are just experimenting and still choosing a style, the trim length options will be of most use to you. They will allow you to change your beard any day just changing a simple setting.
Other added features
Other added features can be appealing, but only if you use them. We already talked about trimming other parts of your body, and if that is your goal, then you should seek for a device that suits this porpoise. However, if you just need it for your beard, the added features will be useless. You can save some bucks by choosing a simple device. Even if the price is the same, in the long run, you would prefer to have something simple instead. The devices that are multipurpose have more failure opportunities.
Other features include different speeds and vacuum systems. The different speeds are useless to most people. You just set it to a single speed most times, except if you are in an experimenting stage. Checking the total power of the motor is more important than interchangeable speeds.
As for vacuum systems, that can be a good feature. You will save time cleaning the mess after your beard trimming.
Beard Trimmers Buying Guides
If you are looking for a beard trimmer, you are most likely looking to take good care of your beard at home. But furthermore, you need to state clearly what are your beard goals. Answer to the following questions to learn more about you and your beard:
- What is the perfect beard length for you?
- Are you willing to trim your beard only, or other parts of your body?
- Do you want to use it to groom difficult and inaccessible parts of your body too?
- Do you need it for frequent traveling?
The answer of each of these questions will define a feature. In the end, you will be prepared to select the right trimmer for you.
As for the perfect beard length, that is a personal decision. It could be from a stubble short style to a long beard. Simply checking all the length options the trimmer you are checking has will give you an idea about how useful it can be for you. You don’t need all sorts of options and 10 different settings. You just need the one setting that is right for your perfect beard length.
Next comes your trimming needs. Despite most beard trimmers are just meant for beards, some have additional options. You could use them to shave your head, and even other parts of your body. Consider special features to groom difficult and inaccessible parts of your body too.
For example, if you need to get rid of those nasty hairs inside your nose or popping outside your ears, then your beard trimmer could be of most help, as long as it has the right features. However, if you don’t need to trim anything but your beard, having a beard trimmer with added functionality is irrelevant. You can save some bucks by choosing a simpler model.
Finally, give it a thought about traveling. If you are a frequent traveler, you will need your beard trimmer to travel with you. Select a portable model that is easy to take here and there. If it has an appropriate case for traveling, then it will get extra points.
Beard Trimmers Advantages
The advantage of having a beard trimmer is that it will save you time and money. All men who are willing to take good care of their image know that body hair, particularly their beards say a lot about their personality. Keeping it right requires constant maintenance. It is not done by itself, and you should pay attention to it.
One approach is to get it groomed by a professional. However, that takes time out of your schedule and money of course. Investing in a beard trimmer will put the grooming endeavors on your hands. That will allow you to do it whenever the time is right. You will not need to schedule an appointment and go with a third party if you have a beard trimmer at home. You can even trim your beard at midnight having the right tools.
Another advantage is the time it takes. If you want to do the grooming with the traditional razor, you will double your shaving time. A beard trimmer is easy to use and you usually require less than half the time than if you were doing it manually.
Beard Trimmer Benefits
The regular maintenance of your facial hair is important and poses many benefits. The first and most obvious is related to your looks. You will improve your appearance when using a beard trimmer. Looking good is important as your physical appearance reflects a lot about you and your inner personality.
Another benefit is related to your health. When you keep your beard, it is very important that you take good care of it. If you don’t it can pose a risk to your health. Your facial hair can promote the appearance of harmful agents that eventually will make you feel sick. By keeping it clean and neat you are preventing any potentially harmful agent, such as bacteria. With the accumulation of oil beneath your beard, your skin will suffer too. You may get an acne outbreak, or other skin issue that you could prevent if you just used a beard trimmer.
Finally, a beard trimmer will cause less irritation than when you use other manual trimming options. But even within trimmers some are better than others, particularly to prevent irritation on your skin.
Want to know how to grow a beard? Check out this ultimate beard growing guide.
Hope the guide above able to help you on your decision to buy beard trimmer. Feel free to drop your comments below with you questions / feedback. Happy Shopping! 😀
Leave a Reply